Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pirlo-The second week and study strategies


Today is the first day of the second week. What a nice day. When I wake up this morning, I feel I have a good energy because I had a good sleep last night. Last week, I came back to Nanaimo from China; I feel a little upset because Nanaimo is not my hometown after all. What was worse, I could not adapt the time lag; I could not fall asleep at night, I only slept about three hours per day last week. In the daytime, I feel too sleepy; I could not pay attention to anything. That was too bad. Luckily, I feel much better today. Actually, I am a little worried about this semester because some of my friends said AP 5 is a very difficult semester, and a lot of students failed in this semester. Therefore, I think I should work harder than before in this semester because my English is not very well. My goals for this semester are I can learn more academic skills, such as how to write a good essay and do a good presentation. Then I can learn some knowledge about MBA class. The most crucial goal is I can pass this semester, I think almost all the students in AP5 have this same goal. In order to I can study well in this semester, I will work on some strategies: cooperation, time-management and correcting my mistakes. At first, the cooperation will be the most important in AP5 because in this semester, we will write some long essays; and writing essay need some ideas. Therefore, studying in a group can help me to get more ideas because one person’s idea is limited, and study with other people, we can help and study each other, and it is also easy to find out more good ideas. Secondly, time-management can help me to schedule time reasonably. I do not want to waste any time now because I have come here about sixteen mouths; I hope to graduate as soon as possible. The last but not the least, I want to find out the mistakes during my studying time. I am not afraid making mistakes; instead, I want to know my mistakes, and correct them to avoid make the same mistakes again. To find more mistakes and correct them, this means I will be better in the future. I will try my best to study in this semester, I will be success, I have confidence.

1 comment:

  1. This is a well written and detailed post, Pirlo. To make it better, however, use paragraphs or bullets. Your goals are well set out -- I wouldn't worry so much about passing, if you do the work like you have done in this blog. Dealing with weaknesses and mistakes is important. Good luck. 3/3

    ReplyDelete