Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My mobile Phone- Peter


My mobile Phone
My mobile phone is Nokia Lumia 710. I am a loyal user of Nokia. I prefer Nokia phone because Nokia’s phone is solid—I sometime drop my cell on the floor, a solid phone won’t broke after it was dropped on the floor.

Lumia 710 is not the latest type of Nokia phones. It has Windows operation system. So it has some Microsoft’s software for users. It can connect Hotmail quickly, and I can check my e-mail box conveniently. The windows office software can help me to do many works. It includes Word, Power Point and Excel. For people who are familiar with those softs, it is quite user-friendly. As a smart phone, it also provides GPS service. I usually use this function to locate my position and find the way to my target when I was in Vancouver. I often use Wi-Fi and 3G to surf internet, not only to read some entertainment news but also check my mark and blog. Not like others, I hardly use my mobile phone to check new words because I have an electronic dictionary. I usually check new words on that. But, if the new words are not in my electronic dictionary, I will use my cell phone to Google them.

Portable electronic devices make our study and daily life more convenient. I hope more students could use those helpful devices to improve their learning efficiency.

1 comment:

  1. Very well written Peter. You are the rebel in the class with the Nokia. That is great. Why don't you use a dictionary on your smartphone instead of having 2 different devices?

    ReplyDelete